Professional Flight Planner X
PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X - is
a new and innovative flight planning tool developed by real-world pilots and
dispatchers. It’s a valuable and realistic addition to your flight
simulation experience enabling you to create professional quality flight
plans similar to those used by real-world airlines.
Take your simulation to the next level!
A user-friendly interface helps to easily build flight plans in a few steps.
Advanced options permit realistic flight planning with sophisticated features
like Long Range (EROPS) and Re-Dispatch Planning. The printable Flight Briefing
Package includes real-time weather and wind charts as well as NOTAM, METAR and
TAF reports. Planned routes can be exported to various add-ons like Airbus X
Extended, PMDG 737 NGX, 747, MD 11 and Captain Sim 757/767.
PFPX comes with a large aircraft database ranging from Airbus and Boeing types
to smaller airplanes like Citation and Cirrus. An open source file format allows
simple creation of new aircraft types. Regular navigation database updates are
available for realistic route planning.
A sample Flight Briefing Package can be downloaded here.
- Fully adjustable and customizable user interface
- Worldwide navigation database (regular updates available from
- "Easy plan" function for quick flight plan creation
- Large database of included aircraft types
- Re-Dispatch and EROPS/ETOPS integration
- Cost-Index based flight planning and constant Mach number segments
- Various integrated fuel planning rules (EU-OPS, FAR, CASA, etc.)
- User-definable individual fuel planning rules
- Real-time METAR/TAF and NOTAM download
- Accurate up-to-date Upper winds
- Graphical, zoom- and pan-able world map
- Printable flight briefing package
- Plan via North Atlantic Tracks (NAT), Pacific Track System (PACOTS) and
Australian Organized Track System (AUSOTS)
- Automatic, manual or advanced route building including SIDs/STARs
- Route export function to various add-ons
- CFMU flight plan validation
PFPX uses several types of data to provide real-time information directly into
the program. These data are collected from various sources, processed and
formatted by our servers and automatically distributed to your local PFPX device.
These data are: Winds, METAR, TAF, Tracks and NOTAMs.
Providing this up-to-date real-time data produces quite a large amount of server
Beginning with the initial activation, a (free) server subscription for 365 days
is automatically configured. After this period, the subscription can be extended
by purchasing additional server subscription time.
What if my subscription expires?
If you elect NOT to extend the server subscription, PFPX will still be fully
functional, but without real-time data such as Winds, METAR, TAF, Tracks and
NOTAMs. Other sources, like ActiveSky and RealEnvironment Extreme and your saved
weather data and tracks will still be functional! You can elect to extend your
subscription at any time, even if it already has expired!
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
Pentium 4 Processor with 1 GB RAM or more
OpenGL 1.1 or higher compatible video card supporting S3TC texture compression
Screen resolution of 1024x768 pixel or more
Internet Connection required (for product activation, online weather/NOTAMs,
Download-Size: 190 MB
Installations-Size: 400 MB
To fully take advantage of all the features we recommend an active internet
(English): >> View
Flight Briefing Package: >> View
|This product was added to our catalog on Friday 04 October, 2013.