Flight Operation X – British Airways
Publisher – Perfect Flight
Title – Flight Operation X – British Airways
Version – FSX (All Versions)
Media – Download 240 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00)
Flight Operation X (FOX) is a new series of Missions designed to be used exclusively with Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
FOX – British Airways is the first title of this new product line that lets you fly using the British fleet. Seat-on in your favorite aircraft and enjoy the realistic flight’s ambience, recreated by exclusive British Flight Manager, an improved software interface which has been part of many of Perfect Flight’s products in the past.
There are 303 pre-saved flights that you can edit and compile into a single mission to use in Flight Simulator X. The Flight Manager allows you to make your choice of Flight, determine Weather condition, Season, Departure Date and Time. Also, you will have Navigation Charts and Maps available during the flight.
FOX – British Airways includes:
- British Airways Fleet
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 747-400
- Airbus A321
- Bombardier CRJ-700
- Also included in the package is the Perfect Flight Lockheed L-1011 500 Tristar in old British livery!
- 303 Missions: You have 303 pre-saved flights ready to be compiled using our exclusive British Flight Manager. You can now chose your flight and select it from one of 128 Airport managed by the Flight Manager. Also you don’t need Flight Simulator to set weather, time and season, Everything can be done from the Flight Manager and you will have available in your Flight Simulator X a set of missions that covers the entire British Airways Timetable
- British Flight Manager – The Flight Manager allows you to edit Time, Season and Weather themes (real weather included) before running a Mission in FSX. So, you can re-fly any Mission at a different time or in a different season or with different weather conditions. Missions includes AI/ATC interaction, Speed restriction, complete Cabin announcement, Check Lists; Speed Calls, GPWS; Radar Altimeter and much more.
- Custom made Engine Sounds. Each plane features reworked or custom made (B747, B777 and Lockheed L-1011) stereo sounds.
- Flight Briefing and Charts Database. The Missions include a complete Flight Briefing for each flight edited and saved by you and you also have full access to more than 500 Charts and Maps during the flight. That makes your flights more realistic, as in real life!
- Printable User Guide with useful information on how to use the Flight Manager
- Flight Simulator X
FSX Missions – Iberia CRJ-700 FSX/P3D€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – FSX Missions – Iberia CRJ-700 FSX/P3D Version – FSX (All Versions) – P3D Media – Download 655 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España, is the flag carrier airline of Spain, founded in 1927. It operates an international network of services …
FSX Missions – United B737-800€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – FSX Missions – United B737-800 Version – FSX (All Versions) Media – Download 332 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as United, is a major United States airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is the world’s third-largest airline when …
Ultimate Airbus A380 Simulation Update Pack€9,99Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Ultimate Airbus A380 Simulation Update Pack Version – FSX (All Versions) Media – Download 78 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) This update pack is ONLY for customers who ALREADY HAVE the old version “Super Jumbo A380” installed – Product DOES NOT WORK without the original version. If you do …
Ultimate DHC-2 Beaver Simulation€14,99Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Ultimate DHC-2 Beaver Simulation Version – FSX (All Versions) – P3D Media – Download 88 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) Here is the complete rappresentation of the de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver, a single-engined high-wing propeller-driven short takeoff and landing (STOL) aircraft developed and manufactured by …