FSX Missions – Alitalia MD-80
Publisher – Perfect Flight
Title – FSX Missions – Alitalia MD-80
Version – FSX (All Versions)
Media – Download 317 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00)
Alitalia – Società Aerea Italiana (Alitalia – Italian Air Company), operating as Alitalia, is the flag carrier of Italy. The company has its head office in Fiumicino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, Rome, and a secondary is Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, Milan-Malpensa, Palermo and Naples Capodichino. In 2014, it was the eleventh-largest airline in Europe. The name “Alitalia” is an Italian portmanteau of the words ali (wings), and Italia (Italy).
The package, designed by Perfect Flight to work with all versions of Flight Simulator X, recreates some short and middle-range flights covered by the MD-80 Alitalia and adds more value and enjoyment to your desktop simulation experience.
- Fleet. The fleet includes the Alitalia MD-80 with FMC, extra options, high resolution textures and stereo sounds.
- Missions Pack – The Missions pack features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly for hours and hours of very enjoiment in a large range of scenarios.
- Custom Settings – Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), wit five new and unreleased soundtrack. The PES is fully customizable with your own sound tracks.
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPSW (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist
FSX Missions – KLM Boeing 737-800 FSX€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Missions – KLM Boeing 737-800 FSX Version – FSX (All Versions) Media – Download 120 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands with headquarter in Amstelveen and hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is part …
Ultimate Airbus A380 Simulation Update Pack€9,99Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Ultimate Airbus A380 Simulation Update Pack Version – FSX (All Versions) Media – Download 78 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) This update pack is ONLY for customers who ALREADY HAVE the old version “Super Jumbo A380” installed – Product DOES NOT WORK without the original version. If you do …
FSX Missions – Delta B717-200€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – FSX Missions – Delta B717-200 Version – FSX (All Versions) Media – Download 168 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) The Boeing 717 is a twin-engine, single-aisle jet airliner, developed for the 100-seat market. The airliner was designed and originally marketed by McDonnell Douglas as …
FSX Missions – Iberia Boeing 747-400 FSX/P3D€9,95Select options
Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España, is the flag carrier airline of Spain, founded in 1927. It operates an international network of services from its main base of Madrid-Barajas Airport. Iberia, with Iberia Regional (operated by an independent carrier Air Nostrum) and with Iberia Express, is a part of Iberia Group.. The package, designed by Perfect Flight …