Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
Publisher – Perfect Flight
Title – Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
Version – FSX (All Versions)
Media – Download 50 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00)
Development of the Lockheed L-1011 Tristar began in 1966 when American Airlines announced a need for a short to medium-range, large-capacity transport. In March of 1968, production began when Lockheed received orders for their design from TWA and Eastern Airlines. Although Production was slowed when Rolls- Royce, the developer of the L1011’s engines, was forced to declare bankruptcy, Lockheed managed to deliver the Tristar for operation with Eastern and TWA in 1972. The longer-range L1011-200 came in 1977 and the L1011-250, which featured larger fuel-capacity, started operations with Delta Airlines in 1986. The original version of inter-continental L1011-500 was delivered to British Airways in 1979 and the next year Pan Am put the extended wing version into service.
Lockheed L-1011 Tristar includes:
- Gmax model – Lockheed L-1011 500 Tristar fully animated with superb interior views. Cockpit views includes: Right and Left Seat, Radio Stack, Overhead Panel, Engine Controls. External views includes: Right and Left Side , Landing Gear, Tail, Right and Left Wing
- 96 Liveries: Airlanka; Caledonian; Air Afrique; Hawaiian Air; Air Atlanta; Lockheed Colours; American Trans Air; Delta; Orbital;Aero Peru; Air Scandic; Luz Air; Pan Am; Cathay Pasific; Euro Atlantic Airways; Royal Jordanian Airlines; Peach Air;Air Canada; Star Air; SkyGate-International; British Airways; Gulf Air; Atlanta Airways; Air Zarco; International Airways; Air Madeira; Ýstanbul Airlines; The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan; Five Star; Trans World Airlines; UK – Air Force; Hewa Bora Airways; United Airlines; Kitty Hawk; Northeast Airlines; Tunisair; Nordic; Kampuchea Airlines; Trade Winds Airlines; Air Luxor; Nordic East; Royal Airlines; Faucett; Sky Eyes Airways; British Airtours; Air Universal; Air Express Liberia; TBG Airways; APA; Iberia; Holiday Airlines; Air Algerie; PSA; Air India; Air Transat; Nordic European; Orient Thai Airlines; Air Portugal; Arrow Air; Air SwedenAer Lingus; Aer Turas; Air America; Air France; Air Mauritius; Air Ops ; Air Wings; Alia – Royal Jordanian Airline; All Nippon Airways; Al Anwa; American Int’l Airways; Angel Air; Blue Scandinavia; BWIA; Caribjet; Classic Airways; Dragonair; Ducor World Airlines; Eastern Air Lines; Egypt Air; Fine Air; Flying Hospital; LAM de Mocambique; Liberia World Airlines; LTU; Millon Air; Jordan Aviation; Novair; Omega Air; Operation Blessing; Rich International; Saudi Arabian Airlines; Saudi Arabian Airlines; STAR Europe; Sudan Airways; TAAG Angola Airlines; Total Air
- Detailed Instrument Panels – Panels are very realistic with new custom XML gauges and bitmaps.
- Sounds – Engines sound was recorded in “stereo” mode in order to assure the exact sound origin source perception.
- Missions – Product includes a set of Missions designed exclusively using the new Flight Simulator X feature. Missions gives you more realistic flight experience recreating a real word ambience with Complete Ai/ATC interaction; Speed restriction; Complete Cabin Announcement; gear, flaps, parking brakes, warnings. Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) Speeds Call, 80 Knt,V1, Vr, V2, flaps, gear, GPWS, Radar Altimeter, Flight Briefing and more
Missions included in the package:
- Toronto Pearson Intl to Montreal Mirabe Intl. A scheduled flight covered by Air Canada at night.
- Charlotte Douglas Intl to Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta Intl. You need to reposition a Delta Tristar from Charlotte Douglas Airport to Atlanta Hartsfield in a summer dusk.
- New York JFK Intl to Indianapolis Intl in an L-1011 Eastern Airline.
- Chicago Midway Intl to Los Angeles Intl. A charter flight covered by ATA to transport passengers from Chicago to Los Angeles where they will pass the Christmas Holidays.
- Approach to Palm Beach International in bad weather using an L-1011 Air American. Can you get it on the runway?
- Palmdale Regional landing. Palmdale Airport is located in the Antelope Valley, California. It is generally considered one of the largest civilian airports in the world. Mountains around offers a very challenging approach.
- Approach to Barbados Grantley Adams Intl using an L-1011 TWA. Flight to Barbados takes you to the eastern Caribbean tropical paradise.
- Approach to Port of Spain Piarco Intl at dawn using an L-1011 BWIA.
Required: 1.4GB free HD space
FSX Missions – KLM Boeing 737-800 FSX€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Missions – KLM Boeing 737-800 FSX Version – FSX (All Versions) Media – Download 120 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands with headquarter in Amstelveen and hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is part …
Ultimate Douglas DC-3 Simulation€14,99Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Ultimate Douglas DC-3 Simulation Version – FSX (All Versions) – P3D Media – Download 780 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) Here is the complete rappresentation of the Douglas DC-3, a fixed-wing propeller-driven airliner with tailwheel-type landing gear. Prior to the development of …
Private Flights – Cessna 172SP FSX/P3D€14,99Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Private Flights – Cessna 172SP FSX/P3D Version – FSX (All Versions) Media – Download 270 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) Fly the Cessna 172SP Slyhawk in two different version (standard and glass cockpit) and in two Special Perfect Flight’s liveries!. In this representation you …
FSX Missions – KLM MD-11€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – FSX Missions – KLM MD-11 Version – FSX (All Versions) – P3D Media – Download 183 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands with headquarter in Amstelveen and hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. …