United Kingdom & Ireland Discovery Flights
Publisher – Perfect Flight
Title – United Kingdom & Ireland Discovery Flights
Version – Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard, Deluxe or Premium)
Media – Download 275 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00)
“The Sky Is Calling” is the motto chosen by Microsoft to advertise Flight Simulator 2020, “Here we are! Is the answer“, says Perfect Flight! United Kingdom & Ireland Discovery Flights is the definitive product to make the most of Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update #3.
- 5 Discovery Flights in the form of Bush Trip missions. A complete and exhaustive tour of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England and London area, with over 150 points of interest strictly documented with photos available in the Navlog.
- Two new liveries for default Asobo aircraft in Ultra High 8K textures resolution:
- Beechcraft Bonanza G36 in UK livery;
- X Cub CubCrafter in Irish livery.
- Easy to fly – You can easily follow the flight plan from the PFD. So, enjoy beautiful views and incredible landscapes in hours and hours of pure fun, indulging at the same time your passion for flying.
- TTS technology. Missions take advantage of the Microsoft TTS technology and you will receive instructions and information about the flight by voice.
- Custom Settings – You can fly the missions with preset settings or change weather, season, date and time. You can refuel the plane in any time. Multiplayer feature is enabled, so you can fly online with your friends.
1) DISCOVER ENGLAND
- Flight Length: 1125NM
- Flight Duration: 6:37
- Number of Legs: 9
- 50 POI – St. James’ Park, Tyne Bridge, Angel Of The North, Durham Cathedral, Tees Transporter Bridge, Fountain Abbey, York Minster, Humber Bridge, Lincoln Cathedral, Cambridge Airport, Southend Pier, Canterbury Cathedral, Cliffs Of Dover, Dover, Archbishop’s Palace Maidstone, Gatwick Airport, Brighton Palace Pier, British Airways i360, Spinnaker Tower, Southampton, Wolvesey Castle, Salisbury Cathedral, Boscombe Down, Stonehenge, Bristol, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Eden Project, Land’s End Airport,Wales Millennium Centre, Principality Stadium, Filton Airport, Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle, Birmingham, Villa Park, Cosford Air Base, Iron Bridge, Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Caernarfon Castle, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Royal Liver Building, Anfield Stadium, Goodison Park, Blackpool Tower, Barton City Airport, Old Trafford, Jodrell Bank Observatory, Manchester Airport.
2) DISCOVER LONDON
- Flight Length: 77NM
- Flight Duration: 38:00
- Number of Legs: 2
- 47 POI – London City Airport, Madison Tower, Maritime Greenwich, Strata, Lambeth Bridge, Vauxhall Bridge, St George Wharf Tower, Grosvenor Bridge, Chelsea Bridge, Albert Bridge, Battersea Bridge, Stamford Bridge, Wandsworth Bridge, All England Lawn Tennis Club Centre Court, Hampton Court Palace, Twickenham Stadium, Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew Gardens, Heathrow International Airport, Windsor Castle, Wembley Stadium, Emirates Stadium, BT Tower, St. JamesAndapos’s Palace, Buckingham Palace, Palace of Westminster, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Hungerford Bridge and Golden Jubilee Bridges, Waterloo Bridge, Southbank Tower, One Blackfriars, Blackfriars Bridge, Millenium Bridge, St Pauls Cathedral, Heron Tower, 100 Bishopsgate, Foster Swiss Tower, Scalpel Tower, Sky Garden, Tower of London, Pinacle Tower, New Found Land Tower, One Canada Square, City Bank,. Stapleford Airport, The O2, One Park Drive.
3) DISCOVER IRELAND
- Flight Length: 421NM
- Flight Duration: 3:33
- Number of Legs: 5
- 18 POI – Donegal Airport, Lough Neagh, Belfast, Titanic Belfast, Samson & Goliath Belfast, Newtownards, Newtownards Airport, Hillsborough Castle, Newgrange, Dublin International Airport, Dublin Castle, Rock of Cashel, Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Bridge, Waterford Airport, Dungarvan, Cork, Blarney Castle, Shannon Airport
4) DISCOVER SCOTLAND
- Flight Length: 563NM
- Flight Duration: 3:23
- Number of Legs: 5
- 21 POI – Kirkwall Airport, Wick, Inverness, Balmoral Castle, Glamis Castle, Crail Airport, Floors Castle, Palace Of Holyroodhouse, Scottish House of Parliament, Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh International Airport, Forth Rail Bridge, Queensferry Crossing, The Kelpies, Stirling Castle, Glasgow, Mount Stuart House, Blair Castle, Glenfinnan Viaduct, Eilean Donan Castle, Barra Airport.
5) DISCOVER WALES
- Flight Length: 256NM
- Flight Duration: 1:37
- Number of Legs: 2
- 11 POI – Shrewsbury, Iron Bridge, Hereford, Wales Millennium Centre, Principality Stadium, Haverfordwest Airport, Cardigan, Aberporth, Valley Air Base, Caernarfon Castle, Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Alberporth Airport
USA COAST TO COAST MSFS€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – USA COAST TO COAST Version – Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard, Deluxe or Premium) Media – Download 75 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) A full immersion in the heart of the United States. Depart from Trenton, New Jersey in an all new-brand Cessna C208 Grand Caravan EX painted in Perfect …
Daher TBM 930 Uefa Champions League Collection
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Daher TBM 930 Uefa Champions League Collection Version – Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard, Deluxe and Premium) Media – Download 41 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) The SOCATA- DAHER TBM is a family of high performance single-engine turboprop business and utility light aircraft …
Flying Nepal MSFS€12,50Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Flying Nepal MSFS Version – Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard, Deluxe and Premium) Media – Download 205 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) Welcome to Flying Nepal. Discovery a Country with diverse mix of cultures. Take in wonderful Himalayan views in the Annapurna region. A complete tour to enjoy the natural …
Discovery Flights – Aerial Chauffeur€9,95Select options
Publisher – Perfect Flight Title – Discovery Flights – Aerial Chauffeur Version – Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard, Deluxe and Premium) Media – Download 40 MB (No refunds given ) or Download + CD-R (+ € 12,00) A famous and eccentric mystery novel writer gets tired of taking the ferry to and from her mansion on Nantucket Island, and hires you …